Do you need help with a writing project, either occasionally or on an ongoing basis? At her core, Myra is a writer, and has been hired to write business bios, news articles, press releases and humor pieces. Clients have called on her to adapt to their tone—business, conversational or snarky/sassy. Myra will work with you to achieve your goals for style, content and word-count. And she’ll meet your deadlines!
Some of her writing credits include:
- Competitive Edge magazine
- S. Industry Today
- Customer Relationship Management magazine
- Atlanta Woman magazine
- Gwinnett Business Journal
- Gwinnett Magazine
- Little Pink Book
For the most current collection of Myra’s writing, subscribe to her blogs:
- EnjoyLifeandDoGood.com Working with Purpose, Living with Passion, and Making A Difference
- RecreatingJoy.com for widows and widowers; focus on moving forward after loss
Contact Myra to discuss your project and how she can support you.